Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Croods 2013 Eng DVDRip (x264) Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

The Croods torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 123 Seeds Peers 89 Peers

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds


Download torrent

Good rate 20Bad rate 1


Description:

Review:
I saw this movie at a preview of this afternoon. This was a very funny movie for our whole family. My husband and I sat there and laugh often, completely fascinated with the story and graphics. Meanwhile, sat my daughter and my 7 year old nephew with us and she was laughing during most of the film. It has something to enjoy for people of all ages. E 'was moving, sometimes completely pulls on your heart strings as well. The characters are adorable, and the way that you find yourself rooting for the passage of time, and the animals that interact with people often stole the show! I know that some critics have problems with some of the fantastic creatures who have seen, and can the extraordinary things that do scrutinize able to physically Croods. I knew going into this film that this film was a work of fiction, however, and so I could suspend my expectations to reality and go on tour, that DreamWorks wanted to take me. I really enjoyed it, and I took this film for what it was - a light-hearted comedy about a family going through changes, and how to deal with these changes. I recommend to see this as a great movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment