Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Croods 2013 English.PDVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

The Croods torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 104 Seeds Peers 92 Peers

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds


Download torrent

Good rate 20Bad rate 1


Description:
Then he destroyed their cave, caveman family must travel through the unfamiliar world of imagination through innovative boys.
Review:
I saw this movie preview in the afternoon. This was a very nice movie for the whole family. My husband and I stood there and laughed often is quite fond of the story and graphics. At the same time, my daughter and my 7 year old grandson was sitting with us, and they were also laughing almost the entire movie. It has something for all ages. It was a thrilling and at times it is to pull your heart strings, too. Compelling characters, and the kind that you find yourself rooting for the time it takes, and animals that interact with people often stole the show! I know that some critics have problems with some of the fantastic creatures that are seen, and they may have problems with random things that Croods will be able to do physically. I knew that going in this movie, this movie was fictional, however, so I was able to suspend my expectations of reality, and go for a ride that DreamWorks wanted to take. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and made this movie for what it was - a light comedy family through the changes, and how they deal with these changes. I would definitely recommend this great movie to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment