Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Avengers 2012 (English) DVDRip x264 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

The Avengers torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 140 Seeds Peers 78 Peers

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent

Good rate 9Bad rate 5


Description:
Nick Fury in S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super formed in vanjeur help save the Earth from Loki and all his people.
Review:
I have to anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen, it will show. It is almost impossible to express how pumped I am now that I've seen. I deliberately avoid hyping me for movies, because if the expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach. I usually avoid the hype train as much as possible. That said, I'm jacked up to see this movie and I was completely on the train to the hype. It could not be helped. So I certainly was not intense disappointment was open this film is not good. I'm so happy to report, it is quite the opposite happened.The only word to describe what I think the film is brilliant as possible. His incredible work and everything I had hoped and more. Its exceptional performance for the uninitiated, but it has everything a fanboy could want to be sure. It has every little nuance of what one wants to see a fanboy. One of the many things I liked was the tension and conflict hard arises between the team members. This is not a good team in two dimensions that bands together to fight against crime, ho ho ho. Most do not like the other fist and there is so much texture to be played. This is great because many of these larger than life characters. They have egos and big guns arent used to play with other people or even by the rules. Stark, Thor and banners are all working on the other side of the fence so to speak. Then theres the widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, the following commands are used and play within a command structure. They are all together in a wonderful and best of all credible fashion thrown. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The entire cast really delivered. It took more than a simple action actor or liners to play these parts. The pathos is there, but as time and performance are real deep. Look, I missed Ed Norton as much as anyone on this train of hype I mentioned, but I'm so glad that Mark Ruffalo has convinced me. I hope he's locked down for the long term, because we do not need other changes. Three is the lucky number banner film. Any other player in Avnegers weve seen before is better than their previous incarnation (each) with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes great, but it is difficult to the point of view of the nature of the original iron man in an ensemble film above. I must fully disclose the incredibly attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought the widow character was amazing, but to judge in any case, that through rose colored glasses. Arcs of characters who go there of course, so that the film will surprise you expect other than a sort of Transformers popcorn scarfdown.I nothing honestly do not want to give ANY of the film with this note more general public, because it is a film that must be assessed each scene. Do yourself a favor and stay unchanged. Its how I saw the film (except that the trailer showed) and of course you're reading this review, you only read it with any type of spoilers . Experience the grandeur of its own. Avengers as a movie and as a team on the screen is an unstoppable force. Im just saying the same impressive combination Hulk and Thor and stay there. This film sets must.


No comments:

Post a Comment