Friday, July 19, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English BluRay.720p Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 149 Seeds Peers 53 Peers

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton


Download torrent

Good rate 10Bad rate 5


Description:
Two closed connected men over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redencióna through acts of decency.
Review:
Why I want to write 234. comment Shawshank Redemption? Not sure - almost everything that can possibly be said about what has been said. But like many other people who wrote comments, and I am deeply moved by this simple and eloquent description of hope and friendship and redemption. The only other movie I've ever seen it effects me so strongly that killing Mockingbird. Both films left me feeling clean I saw maintained not plan to see this movie at all: I do not like prison movies, and I do not normally see. I work in a branch library, and one day I watched Shawshank Redemption for one of our older patrons, she said, when I feel down or depressed, I check out this movie and watch on it and it always makes me feel better. At the time I thought was very strange. One day there was nothing on TV, but things that I absolutely would not watch under any circumstances or things that I've seen too many times already. I remembered what she said, so I did. I have seen many, many times since then and it gets better with every action showing.No, no special effects - just mania prison uniforms talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and Kill Mockingbird are the best movies I have ever seen. I do not judge by its technical merits - I really do not care about it. I have read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather or this or that movie is the best movie ever made. They may not have the best technology or being one of the most influential films ever made, but not the best. The best films are those of the soul. It takes a movie like Shawshank Redemption touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment