Thursday, May 9, 2013

What Richard Did 2012 (English) BDRip (720p) Torrent Download

What Richard Did (2012)

What Richard Did torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 133 Seeds Peers 94 Peers

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Lenny Abrahamson
Starring: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley


Download torrent

Good rate 19Bad rate 3


Description:

Review:
I just do not like the movie, but the dialogue was poor and left the film wanting.To be fair the film was half decent acting from the young actors and the film tick along nicely holds my interest throughout.The setting looked more like a kind and Ireland grew up during the Celtic tiger . I doubt the film will win awards, but it was a decent watch all same.So just a little moan and say that my main problem was with the film as the main actors was.This accent can be annoying to be a slight exaggeration, but he felt that every word that came out of his mouth was, he really started to annoy me.I honestly do not think I could take much more like it, you know what I mean, and.


No comments:

Post a Comment