Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 Eng.DVDRip (AC3) Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 148 Seeds Peers 85 Peers

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez


Download torrent

Good rate 10Bad rate 4


Description:
Jason Bourne dodges one ruthless CIA official and his agents to assassinate the new program of his life searching for the source of the trained killer.
Review:
I do not hand ten star rating easily. The film really convinced me, and Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond that. Moreover, this trio has come together very nicely, but I think it is one of the biggest movie trilogies of our time. Though all three films could not be more different from the Ludlum novels, they still stand as a powerful cinematic achievement landmark. Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the film was completed, but I can not even try to not laugh at the time of by reputable hours.From u open subtitles appear, I know that we're going. Paul Greengrass has done it again. Everything we love from previous Bourne movies are here again: action, dialogue, and of course, the camera shake. But for me, the last one is never a problem. I think it will contribute suspense.I back to see this movie a few times, until it is released on DVD, simply because , it is a genius. It was completely satisfied with the conclusion, and should stand the test of time as a great movie, and in general, a three unforgettable.


No comments:

Post a Comment